[Phd-behsci] Time slot for PhD lab

Elizabeth Barnes elizabeth.barnes at stir.ac.uk
Fri Sep 29 23:03:34 BST 2023

Hi all

I've booked C.3X11 (Classroom) for 4.10. and 11.10.
I've then booked C.2X2 (Meeting Room) for 18.10
This takes us up to Reading Week and so we can assess whether Weds are working for us.

Hope that works OK for you.
Remember, you will need a laptop for C.2X2 and unfortunately, I'm going to have to dial in remotely this coming week. But I'm looking forward to seeing you all soon.

Best

Liz