[Phd-behsci] Reminder: PhD lab 13:00-14:30 on Thursday (tomorrow) in room 2X2 (This is a different room!)

Till Stowasser till.stowasser at stir.ac.uk
Wed Oct 18 11:33:57 BST 2023

Hi all,

Another wee reminder that we are having our second PhD lab tomorrow at 13:00 in Room 2X2 (note that this is a different room than the last two weeks).
Among other things, Jayne will present some of his research interests/ideas.

Liz: Would you be so kind as to set up an MSTeams link for those who cannot make it to campus tomorrow?

And could someone please bring a laptop for the room, as I am not sure if I can make it to campus tomorrow myself. I will try, but the workshop on Friday is making me spin...

Thank you,
Till