[Phd-behsci] Time slot for PhD lab

Simon McCabe s.mccabe2 at aston.ac.uk
Mon Oct 2 10:31:54 BST 2023

works for me
________________________________
From: PhD-BehSci <phd-behsci-bounces at lists.stir.ac.uk> on behalf of Till Stowasser <till.stowasser at stir.ac.uk>
Sent: Monday, October 2, 2023 9:11 AM
To: Elizabeth Barnes <elizabeth.barnes at stir.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: [Phd-behsci] Time slot for PhD lab

CAUTION: This email has originated from outside of the organisation. Do not click links or open attachments unless you have verified the sender and content is safe.

Hi all,

@Liz: Sorry – you are going to hate me.

I wasn’t thinking straight when proposing Wednesdays 13:00-14:30 for our weekly lab. I forgot that Wednesday afternoons are the default time slots for all University-related meetings, such as School Assemblies, divisional meetings, student-staff feedback meetings, etc. Case in point: This week, the economics division is having its divisional meeting on Wednesday at 13:00.

In light of this, I would propose moving to Thursday 13:00-14:30 instead (the same number of people can do this slot as Wednesday).

@All: So sorry for creating this whiplash.

@Liz: Double sorry to you. Could you try to book a room for Thu 13:00-14:30 instead, please?

Thank you,
Till