[Phd-behsci] Please join: Liz’s presentation, tomorrow Friday at 2pm in room 2B84

Till Stowasser till.stowasser at stir.ac.uk
Thu Nov 30 19:12:10 GMT 2023

Dear PhD lab,

OK, let’s try this again.

We have now moved today’s PhD lab to tomorrow, Friday 1st of December, 14:00 in room 2B84 (Cottrell).

Bed-ridden people excluded – please make an effort to join in person, so we can maximise the feedback for Liz and Johanne. If that is not possible for you, I will be sending out a Teams invite for remote access.

Looking forward to our Christmas get together at Meadowpark afterwards.

Best,
Till