[Phd-behsci] Our Christmas get-together next week: Table confirmed

Till Stowasser till.stowasser at stir.ac.uk
Wed Nov 22 13:42:17 GMT 2023

Dear PhD lab,

As you can see below, it took only 18 days to reserve a table at Meadowpark. And who said only Universities suffer from bureaucratic sclerosis?

Anyway: We can now officially save the day: 1st of December at 16:45 (as 17:00 was already booked out - no joke)
The good news is that we no longer need to pay a deposit.

See you then!

Best,
Till