[Phd-behsci] Conferences / researcher log + This week's lab

Till Stowasser till.stowasser at stir.ac.uk
Wed Nov 22 13:26:45 GMT 2023

Alright,

So why don’t we skip tomorrow’s lab and pick things up next week with Liz presenting.

Best,
Till

On 21. Nov 2023, at 14:00, Simon McCabe <s.mccabe2 at aston.ac.uk<mailto:s.mccabe2 at aston.ac.uk>> wrote:

CAUTION: This email originated from outside University of Stirling. Do not follow links or open attachments if you doubt the authenticity of the sender or the content.

Hi all,

I believe the most recent take is that we skip this week unless anyone wants to present something?

Originally Liz and perhaps Johanne were going to present but we wanted to bring some questions to the full group so thought it best to wait for Tills return.

Best,

- Simon