[Phd-behsci] Conferences / researcher log + This week's lab

Till Stowasser till.stowasser at stir.ac.uk
Mon Nov 20 17:12:11 GMT 2023

Hi everyone,

Two quick things

  1.  Thank you, Jayne, for forwarding these great resources. (Full disclosure: I asked Jayne if she could share her researcher log, as I think it’s great.) Also, a double thumbs up for creating a WhatsApp group.
  2.  Starting this Thursday, I am away for a one-week research trip and will literally be mid-air during this week’s PhD lab. I think it’s tentatively agreed that Johanne will be presenting, which is a shame for me, as I was looking forward to it. I will make sure to catch up with it later, so please make sure to record the session.

Thanks!
Till