[Phd-behsci] Meeting today

Elizabeth Barnes elizabeth.barnes at stir.ac.uk
Thu Nov 2 09:16:54 GMT 2023

Hi all
I'm going to have to join you via Teams today.

Unfortunately, I had to travel down south for a funeral earlier this week, but then Storm Ciaran got the better of me and I couldn't travel back last night, or indeed any time today with any certainty. Hopefully things will have cleared by Friday.

See you later.
Liz

Liz Barnes
PhD Student
MSc, BSc, Cert Ed, DipM, FCIM, Chartered Marketer

+44 (0) 7766 623692
  [cid:image001.png at 01DA0D6D.5260C180]
Scotland's University for Sporting Excellence
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland, number SC 011159