[Phd-behsci] Christmas-y things

Till Stowasser till.stowasser at stir.ac.uk
Sat Dec 2 10:56:49 GMT 2023

Dear PhD lab,

I think yesterday was a lot of fun, and I hope all of you got home in time before we got enveloped in a white blanket of snow.

Just a few quick things:

(1) Liz: Would you mind sharing yesterday’s pictures (I think we used your phone for these, right?)

(2) More Christmas gatherings: The Economics Division is holding its own Christmas lunch this coming Wednesday in Stirling at Hermann’s Restaurant<https://www.hermanns.co.uk/> at 1PM. PhD students are explicitly invited, and I hope to see many of you there. If you haven’t received an invite (by e-mail/calendar, I suppose), please let me know.

(3) Next week’s PhD lab: Let’s use next week’s PhD lab (this year’s last) as a general take-stock/look-ahead session so we can discuss what each of you could/should do during the winter break to stay on track. So no individual presentation next Thursday.

Best wishes and enjoy your week-end.
Till