[Phd-behsci] Meeting minutes RE: Agenda for tomorrow RE: Lab Meetings - Days/times

Till Stowasser till.stowasser at stir.ac.uk
Tue Apr 4 18:47:28 BST 2023

Hi Katie,

That’s great, thank you for organising this!

Best,
Till

On 4. Apr 2023, at 14:37, Katie O'Neill <katie.oneill at stir.ac.uk<mailto:katie.oneill at stir.ac.uk>> wrote:

Hi all,

Please find attached the Meeting Minutes from today.

I think we generally have a few days each month where it’s likely more of us will be able to attend. I will set up Teams meetings and hopefully you’ll all get the notices.

Many thanks
Katie