[Media-watch] RE: Report "Video claims to show downing of

neil scott theteacher at elmacdesign.co.uk
Tue Feb 1 15:18:07 GMT 2005

From:  "Parker-Jervis, George" <George.Parker-Jervis at itn.co.uk>
To:  "neil scott" <theteacher at elmacdesign.co.uk>
Date:  02/01/2005 01:45 PM
Subject:  RE: Report "Video claims to show downing of UK plane, "  posted at
7.47PM Mon Jan 31 2005

Thanks for your note. I cannot look back and investigate the site to know
for sure what we had at that time, as the story has been updated many times
since then. But I accept your point that the sentence needs some
qualification - "of UK armed forces", for instance. I'm afraid that my
producer failed to add these words. We'll try to be more careful in future.
Yours sincerely
George Parker-Jervis
Head of ITV News Online