[Media-watch] Chomsky's "Realism" And "Advocacy" : Advocacy For What And For Whom? -

antony_wright at blueyonder.co.uk antony_wright at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Sep 1 14:41:35 BST 2004

I'm glad to see that Chomsky took the trouble to publish his response <http://www.globalecho.org/view_article.php?aid=1408>  to my article <http://www.globalecho.org/view_article.php?aid=1309> , if for no other reason than that his response has provoked ZNet to print the critique. (I sent it to ZNet when I wrote it; up to now it has circulated on e-mail and on other websites.) Perhaps ZNet will also print this further reply.
http://www.newsnow.co.uk/cgi/NGoto/68627154?-573 <http://www.newsnow.co.uk/cgi/NGoto/68627154?-573>