[Media-watch] "Leaked" Bush campaign memos on caging and tactics etc- online -

Julie-ann Davies jadavies2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 28 19:33:04 BST 2004

First off

This is a spoof site of the georgewbush.com site- but it seems to be legit.

See:
http://www.charlotte.com/mld/charlotte/news/politics/10033551.htm?1c

JA
_________________

 E-MAIL FROM THE GEORGEWBUSH.ORG "CATCH-ALL" MAILBOX
OCTOBER, 2004: Recently, we at GeorgeWBush.org happened to notice that our
mail server had a default "catch-all" mailbox, which for the past several
months had been quietly gathering any and all e-mails addressed to
[INSERT-ANYTHING-HERE]@georgewbush.org. We felt the need to share.

PLEASE NOTE: Full e-mail headers have not been included on all e-mails below
purely for the sake of readability. In response to requests however, sample
headers have been added here and here and here and here.

10.26.2004: Readers may be interested to learn that the "caging" e-mails
below (one and two) are indeed the same documents referenced in Greg
Palast's latest BBC Newsnight investigation. We sent them to him last week
prior to assembling this page.

Some Excerpts from the page ...