[Media-watch] Recommended

Yvonne & Ian Brotherhood brotherhoods at stevenston4.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Nov 21 23:34:55 GMT 2004

Dear List-members,

The attached would be hilarious, if it wasn't so....choose your own words after you read it.

Does anyone remember - on the night that the results were coming in - that BBC or ITV mentioned that Ladbrokes or William Hill or some other major UK bookie had Kerry 1/3 ?? Anyone remember this ? It was late-on, probably after midnight GMT, and it was mentioned almost in passing. We all know that bookies seldom get it wrong. They must've been, at that stage, basing their information on exit-polls. And we also know that exit-polls are rarely wrong.

Just something to bear in mind.

Cheers all,

Ian Brotherhood
I think you might find this of interest!       http://www.rense.com/general59/how.htm