[Media-watch] fallujah

Yvonne & Ian Brotherhood brotherhoods at stevenston4.fsnet.co.uk
Fri Nov 19 22:00:16 GMT 2004

Dear People,

Excuse me being a pain in the arse, but please, please, please write to your MP, embarrass him/her about what's happening in Fallujah right now. There are thousands of folk - weans, mums, old dears, grandads, all sorts of folk - and many of them are already dead, but the ones still alive are buried under rubble, or wounded, or so traumatised that they don't know who or what or where they are any more. The aid agencies have been queueing up to get to them but the Yanks won't let them in. Some reports are saying that corpses are being eaten by dogs and cats in the streets. Disease is spreading right now, but still the bastards won't let anyone in - they won't let anyone in because they don't want the world to see what has happened there, and what is about to happen to Mosul and any other city that shows resistance of any kind.

Please type faxyourmp into Google search. It'll come up right away. It's easy - you just type in your post-code - your MP's details will appear instantly. Write to him/her and ask them what they think about what's happening and what they've done about it, whether or not they intend to do anything about it. Embarrass them, and save your own blushes, because when the facts of what has happened in that place do become known then each and every one of us will be complicit in it. It is a massive war crime, one of the worst ever, and if you don't say anything about it right now then you'll regret not raising your voice - even if it is too late for the poor souls already rotting, perhaps you can help shame these people - who are our representatives !! - into some kind of action. It needn't take more than a couple of minutes.

Told you I was going to be a pain in the arse.

Please do it. Do it now, and get your pals to do it too - be proud to be a pain in the arse, and blame me, say it's a chain letter, say whatever you have to. But please, please do it. You'll get a letter from your MP - eventually - and their replies could make very interesting reading, because you'll probably get a reply at about the same time the aid agencies start to reveal the full horror of what has happened.

Cheers, and love,

Ian