[Media-watch] Vigil in front of the BBC headquarters?

antony_wright at blueyonder.co.uk antony_wright at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Nov 10 11:50:35 GMT 2004

Tim,

Thanks for the reply. I agree that not everyone could make such an event and we should all telephone and email the BBC.

However I don't think a Vigil like this need be very big -  Imagine yourself as a reporter for the BBC, unaware of you role in the propaganda machine, sure of your place as the watchdog of the people. You turn up to work and there is a silent candlelit vigil mourning the death of BBC impartiality. I think this action would do more to underpin the emails we send that a doubling of them.

best

Antony