[Media-watch] FW: Murdoch Exploits 9/11 for Kerry Smear

Swithun Crowe swithun at swithun.com
Tue Nov 2 11:34:30 GMT 2004

Hello
Have any of you seen this Al Jazeera article?

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/EC3AC145-96B2-4858-AE3D-63FDE0B59D69.htm

It discusses an unreported dispatch from a group affiliated to Al Qaida,
where they state that they want Bush to be re-elected. It may be a bluff
or double bluff, but it should have been reported at least.

Below is some of the message.

Swithun.

"A word for the foolish Bush. We are very keen that you do not lose in the
forthcoming elections as we know very well that any big attack can bring
down your government and this is what we do not want.

"We cannot get anyone who is more foolish than you, who deals with matters
with force instead of wisdom and diplomacy.

"Your stupidity and religious extremism is what we want as our people will
not awaken from their deep sleep except when there is an enemy.

"Kerry will kill our nation while it sleeps because he and the Democrats
have the cunning to embellish blasphemy and present it to the Arab and
Muslim nation as civilisation.

"Because of this we desire you [Bush] to be elected."