[Media-watch] enjoy a spoof website from Dept. of Vague Paranoia

Sigi D sigi_here at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 28 18:20:33 BST 2004

Dear MW frriends,
There is this guy thomas scott who set up this great
spoof website from the department for Vague Paranoia.
http://www.preparingforemergencies.co.uk/
http://www.preparingforemergencies.co.uk/
there is advice on it like:
 "worry the public and convince them to vote for us
again next year, and because George Bush asked us to,
this website includes the common sense advice found in
the Preparing for Emergencies booklet, and information
on what the government is doing to protect the country
as a whole. (Hint: we're praying really, really hard.)
National editions of the booklet will be available
here when we can be arsed to get translators to put
them into your crazy moon languages."

Enjoy.