[Media-watch] {SPAM?}

YvonneMarshall Brotherhoods at stevenston4.fsnet.co.uk
Thu Jan 29 23:56:40 GMT 2004

As Mr Meldrew was wont to say, 'I don't beliiieeeeeeeeve it !'

I'm just back from the pub with the old man, was looking forward to seeing stacks of media-watch messages regarding this current Huttonish-related shenanigans, but all that came dribbling into the Inbox was the usual guff inviting me to enlarge my breasts and/or accept untold billions directly into my post-office account from the estranged nieces of deposed African dictators.

Come on people !! Vent your grievances and air your spleens !! The bastards can't grind you down if you're not even there to be ground !!

Yours, as always,

Ian Brotherhood