[Media-watch] Recommended

YvonneMarshall Brotherhoods at stevenston4.fsnet.co.uk
Sat Feb 7 22:12:11 GMT 2004

Dear List-members,

At the risk of becoming a total pest, please do consider looking at this one as well - Perle was never off our screens last year, taking on all-comers, gamely backing-up the case for war. He turned up regularly on Newsnight, BBC News 24, the Jonathan Dimbleby Show, You-Name-It, he was there. Richard and Judy ? Maybe I missed that one, but it wouldn't be a surprise...

But he hasn't been quite so high-profile lately, eh ? The attached may help explain why.

Regards to all,

Dean Rubbergloves

I think you might find this of interest!       http://www.rense.com/general48/prince.htm