[Media-watch] what happend to three journalists 2 French and 1 Italian.

Sigi D sigi_here at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 24 09:01:14 BST 2004

Hello dear Media Watch friends
what has happened to the two French journalists who
have been missing in Bagdad for a few days now?

RFI-Reporter Christian Chesnot  and the newspaper
journalist Georges Malbrunot were working in Bagdad.
An Italian journalist is missing since Friday.
(from Press Service of the Ebassy of France + Vienna
online (22 August 04)
Best