[Media-watch] Jo Wilding - taken hostage and released.

Julie-ann Davies jadavies2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 15 20:18:44 BST 2004

Hi all

I don't have a URL for this I am afraid, but I know a lot of people here
have been interested in Jo's reports from Fallujah. An online colleague has
just informed me that ITV1 news carried an interview with Jo. Apparently she
was taken hostage, but held for less than 24 hours and released when her
captors released she was not a contractor or a mercenary. I can't really
comment as I did not see the report myself. But good news she is safe and
sound.

When/if  I get a URL I will post it.

Julie-ann