[Media-watch] FW: [naspir] Deaths of scores of mercenaries hidden from view

David Miller david.miller at stir.ac.uk
Thu Apr 15 09:23:09 BST 2004

----------
From: Anthony Mckeown <ant_mckeown at yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 01:14:53 +0100 (BST)
To: naspir at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [naspir] Deaths of scores of mercenaries hidden from view

Dear all

Here is an article by Robert Fisk and Patrick Cockburn
that claims at least 80 'mercenaries' have been killed
in Iraq since 1 April. I'm not aware of Fisk writing
this in his UK Independent column so I thought it
might be of interest. It's at
http://www.thestar.co.za/general/print_article.php?fArticleId=401463&fSectio
nId=132&fSetId=257

Cheers