[Media-watch] (no subject)

Sigi D sigi_here at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 1 17:42:00 BST 2004

Dear inspiring Ian,
I use the media watch as source for alternative news,
hidden news, and information.I also send information
on to friends all over the world.
People who post articles to the media watch group are
interested in similar angles.
I send letters of complaints, letters to my MP, and
complain by phone - to BBC, and I send e-mails to
newspapers.
Ooooh the first few lines of one of my short letters
to the BBC letter line was read out (forgot which
one).
	I don’t think e-mail discussions have much use.
E-mail is bad for discussing things.
Real honest discussions are better face to face, or
letter to letter.
Otherwise things get really quickly confused.
People also don’t read e-mails properly (myself
included).

So I am doing many things: complaining, e-mailing to
newspapers, going to peace demos, and there were some
exciting meetings, also in the House of Commons.
There is so much happening here, it’s wonderful and
amazing.
So many meetings, and discussions are going on, on all
levels!
You see, my dear inspiring ranting Ian, the debate IS
happening everywhere but in the main stream media.
Or maybe I live in a parallel universe here in good
old London?
So many people are becoming aware -  right here, right
now, and their are doing there own things for peace,
and change.
And this is the most essential and important thing.
I believe in fairy tales: remember the emperors new
clothes?
Change started with one little innocent honest
question....
All the best and thank you for being - once again -
your inspiring self!
Sigi