[Media-watch] Mailer quote

David Miller david.miller at stir.ac.uk
Tue Nov 18 16:13:32 GMT 2003

Skipped content of type multipart/alternative-------------- next part --------------
This is a message from the MailScanner E-Mail Virus Protection Service
                   at The University of Stirling
The original e-mail attachment "NIN Pricaj mi lazi.htm"
was believed to be infected by a virus and has been replaced by this warning
message.

Due to limitations placed on us by the Regulation of Investigatory Powers
Act 2000, we were unable to keep a copy of the infected attachment. Please
ask the sender of the message to disinfect their original version and send
you a clean copy.