[Media-watch] Thanks

iainc2003 at tesco.net iainc2003 at tesco.net
Thu May 1 17:00:12 BST 2003

Hi,
I must add my thanks to the people who have set up mspwatch for providing a useful service to voters in the face of incredilble sensorship of all so called minority parties. I BELIEVE the future of politics is in building broad open minded  coalisiations of beliefs and informatioon flows such as media-watch at all levels of society. I also believe despite the out of touch rantings of the uniformed media who live in a bubble!! and never meet the general public!! I have personal experience of this in the media circles, offices, studios. Tonight people reading this living outside of a more Insular looking Scotland, ignored by media in the rest of the world since Devolution, we will see the biggest realignment of politics for 100 years with the impact of the minority pary vote!!
cheers