[Media-watch]

mikeberry at hushmail.com mikeberry at hushmail.com
Tue May 20 23:02:41 BST 2003

Hello all

Has anyone seen anything on TV news about the war crimes case that has
been filed against Tommy Franks by a Belgian lawyer? George Monbiot wrote
about it todays Guardian-

http://www.guardian.co.uk/comment/story/0,3604,959442,00.html

If there hasn't been anything about it on TV should we write to broadcasters-
 any recommendations?

I wrote to journalists before the war in relation to the war crimes tribunal
on the last Gulf War - http://www.deoxy.org/wc/warcrime.htm
to try and drum up some interest but nobody seemed interested -any ideas
on how we can drum up soem pressure to cover this Belgian case?

Regards

Mike

https://www.hushmail.com/services.php?subloc=messenger&l=434

Big $$$ to be made with the HushMail Affiliate Program: