[Media-watch] FW: Platform

david Miller david.miller at stir.ac.uk
Fri Mar 14 15:33:25 GMT 2003

fyi

----------
From: Paul McKinney <Paul.McKinney at smg.plc.uk>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 14:56:29 -0000
To: "'david.miller at stir.ac.uk'" <david.miller at stir.ac.uk>
Subject: RE: Platform

                            DISCLAIMER
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is intended solely
for the use of the addressee and may contain confidential information.
If it is not intended for you, please inform the sender and delete
the e-mail and any attachments immediately. Any review, retransmission,
disclosure, copying or modification of it is strictly forbidden.
Please be advised that the views and opinions expressed in this e-mail
may not reflect the views and opinions of SMG plc or any of its
subsidiary companies.
Whilst we take reasonable precautions to ensure that our emails are
free from viruses, we cannot be responsible for any viruses
transmitted with this e-mail and recommend that you subject any
incoming e-mail to your own virus checking procedures.  Use of this
or any other e-mail facility signifies consent to any interception we
might lawfully carry out to prevent abuse of these facilities.