[Media-watch] Re: Case 226002 BBC Information

david Miller david.miller at stir.ac.uk
Mon Mar 10 12:52:22 GMT 2003

Dear Stephen,

thanks for this.  The problem is that I have not been able to make my
concerns known to the producer.  My earlier messages did not specify what my
concerns were.  So my concerns can't have been registered.

Also contrary to what you say, the names of BBC workers are in the public
domain in the sense that they are printed in the Radio Times.  So there
would be nothing imprudent in releasing data which is already in the public
domain.  So, can I ask again for you  to tell me the names of the editor and
producer of the programme?

Thanks

David Miller