[Media-watch] FW: Case 219895 BBC Information

david Miller david.miller at stir.ac.uk
Mon Mar 3 09:27:22 GMT 2003

Response to complaint about inability to complain!

----------
From: info at bbc.co.uk
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2003 18:05:13 +0000
To: david.miller at stir.ac.uk
Subject: Case 219895    BBC Information

Dear Mr Miller

It is not permitted to give out the contact details of a member of the BBC
without their express permission, so I have passed your contact details on
to the producer of the programme.  I apologise for any inconvenience.
Please be aware that a reply is not guaranteed.

Thank you again for your interest, and for contacting the BBC.

Regards

Stephen Forbes
BBC Information

BBCi Web Search
Editorially Independent, Family Friendly, UK-Focused, Fast and Easy to Use.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/

Programme title or topic: British academy film awards

BBC Network: bbc 1