[Media-watch] [Fwd: Newsnight / Investigation suggestion / Iraq disarmament]

Darren Smith djs1 at stir.ac.uk
Sat Mar 1 12:12:44 GMT 2003

Here's an email I have sent to Newsnight. I want them to investigate the
topic of Iraqi disarmament. There is a persuasive case that Iraqi was
disarmed of WMD by 1998. Labour ministers keep repeating that Iraq
failed to disarm over 12 years, and Blair says it is "absurd" to think
inspections can work with full cooperation.

If you can find the time, please also try and send a letter to Newsnight
(Newsnight at bbc.co.uk) urging them to undertake this kind of
investigation.

Darren