[Media-watch] moving on/ detecting bias

david Miller david.miller at stir.ac.uk
Mon Feb 24 22:23:18 GMT 2003

Darren,

this sounds like a good suggestion.  I think tat both ideas are good.  It
seems to me that we should be trying to complain as much as possible about
the lack of representation of the anti war case on the media.  On special
investigations:  One thing which seems to me to be left out is an
acknowledgement that the US and UK governments are engaged in a propaganda
campaign.  This could be discussed openly with examples from the history of
propaganda.

Any other suggestions?

David