[Media-watch] complaining

david Miller david.miller at stir.ac.uk
Mon Feb 24 12:03:03 GMT 2003

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to complain that it is difficult to make a complaint to the
relevant part of the BBC since there are no email addresses for particular
programmes or most importantly there are no email addresses or even the
names of the producers and editors of BBC shows.

Can you either direct me to a source of information on the names of
production staff associated with particular shows or see that such
information is added to your site.

In particular I would like to complain about the BBC apparent current
penchant for censoring dissent about the possible war on Iraq.  Please can
you send me the contact details for the editor and producer of the BAFTA
show from last night.

thanks

David Miller