[Media-watch] Fw: Open Letter to Citizens of Iraq- please forward

YvonneMarshall Brotherhoods at stevenston4.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Apr 16 00:04:24 BST 2003

Dear List-Members,

I hope you will consider taking a moment to read this man's letter and
perhaps send him a brief note of support - the chances of anyone in Iraq
actually getting his letter right now may be very slim, but your messages of
support can certainly get to him. It's not hard to imagine that right now -
in the US - being anti-war is becoming increasingly perilous. It's also a
matter of simple logic that if there is to be any realistic chance of
stopping this madness, it will happen as a result of internal US
opposition - please forward his message and thank him for his efforts.

Regards,

Ian Brotherhood