[Graduate-research-list] Standing up for Science Media Workshop - application deadline 24th October

Katharine Reibig k.m.reibig at stir.ac.uk
Tue Sep 30 10:34:28 BST 2008

This email is for postgraduate students in science and mathematics, apologies if this is not relevant for you. Please note that the closing date is Oct 24th and there are only limited spaces. If you are interested, please email atuff at senseaboutscience.org<mailto:atuff at senseaboutscience.org>

Best wishes,
Katharine

Katharine M. Reibig
Graduate Development Officer