[Graduate-research-list] New SGRS seminar programme

Katharine Reibig k.m.reibig at stir.ac.uk
Wed Sep 13 10:20:05 BST 2006

Dear All,

The new programme of SGRS seminars is now available on the SGRS WebCT
pages.

We have indicated which year groups we think would get most benefit from
each session, and have grouped the seminars into 'themes'.   I hope that
this will facilitate your training choices.  Please also make sure that
your supervisor knows which seminars you are planning to attend.

Please bear in mind that the schedule is correct to date, but any
changes to the schedule will be publicised on the WebCT pages.  I will
send round an e-flyer in advance of each seminar to ask you to sign up,
but reminders will not be sent - so make sure you note your seminars in
your diary!

Best wishes,

Katharine

Katharine M. Reibig