[Graduate-research-list] FW: Masterclass - Dr Annie Topping, 19th October 2006

Katharine Reibig k.m.reibig at stir.ac.uk
Thu Oct 12 09:09:18 BST 2006

 If you are interested in attending the below event, please contact
nm-research at dundee.ac.uk

Katharine

Dear Colleagues

Further to my email sent yesterday regarding the School of Nursing &
Midwifery Research Seminar, I can now confirm that Dr Annie Topping will
present an additional Masterclass session entitled "From description to
theory in qualitative research - a challenging process?"

This session will take place in Meeting Room 1 at the School's Airlie
Place campus between 10.00-11.30am, and will consider the difficulties
that students/authors have with theorisation, as well as the process
from description/thematic categorisation to theorisation in published
qualitative literature and qualitative PhD theses.

Please feel free to forward this message to anyone you feel might be
interested in attending.

Anyone wishing to attend either the masterclass or the seminar (or
both) should book their place by contacting the School's Research Office
(nm-research at dundee.ac.uk), to give an idea of numbers.

Kind regards

Angela Brown
Research Administration Officer
University of Dundee
School of Nursing and Midwifery
11 Airlie Place
Dundee
DD1 4HJ

Internal Ext: 88648
Tel: 01382 388648
Fax: 01382 348533

The Royal College of Nursing 2007 International Nursing Research
Conference Caird Hall, Dundee, Scotland, 1st to 4th May 2007.
www.man.ac.uk/rcn/research2007