[Graduate-research-list] 2nd Annual Postgraduate Research Conference

Katharine Reibig k.m.reibig at stir.ac.uk
Tue Feb 21 09:17:31 GMT 2006

Dear All,
This is to inform you that the SGRS are hosting the 2nd Annual
Postgraduate Research Conference on May 3rd 2006.

Who can take part?
The aim of this conference is to bring together postgraduate research
students throughout the University to share their experiences and
insights. At this stage we can only accept applications from
postgraduate research students to participate by giving a talk and/or
present a poster.  Other postgraduate students and staff would be
welcome as members of the audience.

Full details and a registration form are available at:
http://intranet.stir.ac.uk/Research/sgrs/sgrs_information.htm

Completed registrations forms must be returned by April 18th.  If you
have any queries, please contact me at the address below.

Katharine Reibig

Katharine M. Reibig
Graduate School Development Officer
Research Office