[Graduate-research-list] Postgraduate Conference 8th April 2005

Sylvia Barnes sylvia.barnes at stir.ac.uk
Tue Apr 19 16:46:39 BST 2005

On behalf of SGRS we would like to thank all students who participated
in this event, both those who entered the competitions and those who
came along and made up the audience.  The judging panels were very
impressed at the standard of the entrants in both competitions, the
results are as follows:

POSTER COMPETITION

Winner:  Ernesto J Morales - Institute of Aquaculture
Runner Up:  Graham MacKenzie - Psychology

TALK COMPETITION

Winner:  Sandra Quinn - Psychology
Runner Up:  Mohd Nazam Dzolkarnaini - Accounting, Finance and Law

The feedback we have received has been very positive, and as a result
plans are already being made for next year's event.

We hope we will see you all there - watch this space for details!

Thanks again

Sylvia Barnes
Secretary, Planning & Research Office
Room 3B1