[Graduate-research-list] Amersham Bioscience/GE Healthcare Seminar, Stirling, 22 November

Wilma Ellis wilma.ellis at stir.ac.uk
Thu Oct 21 15:47:20 BST 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: Joyce Gibson [mailto:joyce.gibson at scotent.co.uk]
Sent: 21 October 2004 15:21
Subject: Amersham Bioscience/GE Healthcare Seminar, Stirling, 22 November

> Sent on behalf of Jason Grant:
>
> Please find attached an invitation to attend a seminar on
> opportunities for licensing and partnering arising from your research
> and development business with Dr Eric McCairns, Director Global
> Commercial Alliances, Amersham Biosciences and GE Healthcare.  The
> seminar will take place on Monday 22 November at Stirling Management
> Centre, from 9.30am till 1pm (including lunch).
>
> Please register by email or fax to Jason Grant (e:
> jason.grant at scotent.co.uk; f: 0141 228 2186) by 8 November 2004.
>
> If you would like more details please contact either Jason (t: 0141
> 228
> 2072) or Connie Ness (e: connie.ness at scotent.co.uk, t: 0141 228 2560).
>
> We look forward to welcoming you on 22 November.
>
> Kind regards
>
> Joyce
>
>  <<invitation.doc>>
> Joyce Gibson
> Assistant Executive
> Scottish Development International
> International Business Development
> Life Sciences Team
> 150 Broomielaw, Atlantic Quay
> Glasgow   G2 8LU
> Tel: +44 (0)141 228 2927
> Fax: +44 (0)141 228 2114
> E-mail: joyce.gibson at scotent.co.uk
> Web: www.scottishdevelopmentinternational.com
> <www.scottishdevelopmentinternational.com>

The Scottish Enterprise Annual Public Meetings are taking place from
September 9th 2004 onwards. To see our programme of events and to register
online, please visit www.scottish-enterprise.com/apm

Scottish Enterprise Network
http://www.scottish-enterprise.com

Address & Contact Numbers

150 Broomielaw
5 Atlantic Quay
Glasgow
G2 8LU.
Tel:  +44 (0)141 248 2700.
Fax:  +44 (0)141 221 3217

Message is sent in confidence for the addressee only.
It may contain legally privileged information. The contents are not to be
disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients are
requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender