[Graduate-research-list] Earth Systems Science Summer School

Wilma Ellis wilma.ellis at stir.ac.uk
Mon Mar 15 13:52:27 GMT 2004

Dear All

The 2004 Earth Systems Science Summer School at Reading is detailed below.

I'm reliably informed by David Hopkins that previous events have proved
extremely valuable to our PhD students, in particular, to those interested
in ecological and environmental processes.

Jacqueline

ES4:  Earth Systems Science Summer School

13-24 September 2004

NERC funded

In its 4th year,  ES4 will take place at the Department of Meteorology,
University of Reading

This "Summer" School is aimed at a broad range of environmental
researchers at the start of their careers, including first and second
year PhD students and those from research institutes. It is intended to
stimulate the students' research by showing  the broader context in
which it takes place and to introduce opportunities for later
inter-disciplinary research.

For further details please see
http://www.met.reading.ac.uk/courses/ES4/

You have been sent this email because your email address is held on one
of the Natural Environment Research Council email distribution lists.
To unsubscribe/subscribe or to view previous messages, please see:

For information on this list, including
an archive of messages, or to change your personal options visit: