[Graduate-research-list] University Choir

Wilma Ellis wilma.ellis at stir.ac.uk
Tue Feb 10 15:46:54 GMT 2004

Hello Everyone,

As the research postgraduates don't often hang around the freshers fair or
the clubs and societies' recruitment stalls held in February, we wanted to
make sure that you all knew there was a University Choir, and that we are
looking for new members!

The choir consists of university students, staff and community members, both
beginners and experienced singers.  We don't hold auditions - anyone can
join, and you can come and try it for a few weeks without commitment.

We are having a welcome meeting for new members on Monday 16th February at
6.30pm in LTA4, and thereafter rehearsals are held on Mondays from
7.30-9.00pm in LTA4.

If you want any more information, you can contact us at
stirlinguniversitychoir at hotmail.com
<mailto:stirlinguniversitychoir at hotmail.com> , or you can email me at
jessica.dyson at stir.ac.uk <mailto:jessica.dyson at stir.ac.uk> .

Hope to see some of you there!