[Graduate-research-list] FW: eSharp contact

Wilma Ellis wilma.ellis at stir.ac.uk
Thu Dec 16 15:48:55 GMT 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: Sebastiaan Johan Verweij [mailto:0408223V at student.gla.ac.uk]
Sent: 15 December 2004 12:45
To: research at stir.ac.uk
Subject: eSharp contact

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing to you on behalf of eSharp: a peer-reviewed
interdisciplinary postgraduate journal in the Arts, Humanities and
Social Sciences, based at the University of Glasgow. As a journal for
postgraduates run by postgraduates, we aim to provide a launching pad
into the world of academic publishing.

We are currently setting up a network of contact addresses in
universities throughout the UK, to distribute among the postgraduate
communities our Calls for Papers, both for the twice-yearly journal, and
for our conferences organised here at Glasgow, such as the (AHRB-funded)
'Borders and Boundaries' colloquium, to take place on 21 January 2005.

We would be very grateful if you would agree to pass on future e-mail
correspondence to your postgraduates. Also, I would greatly appreciate
it if you could let me know whether we may add you to our list of
contacts.

Thank you very much!

With kind regards

Sebastiaan Verweij