[Graduate-research-list] FW: res. project

Sylvia Barnes sylvia.barnes at stir.ac.uk
Mon Apr 5 11:35:46 BST 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: Evie Karabina [mailto:eviekarabina at yahoo.gr]
Sent: 02 April 2004 22:44
To: sylvia.barnes at stir.ac.uk; daniela.bolle at stir.ac.uk
Subject: res. project

Dear Students/ a member of staff in University of Stirling,

We are a group of students in MSc marketing and now we are conducting
a market research project for the awareness of wired/wireless broadband.

We would really appreciate it if you could

 fill in the questionnaire in the
following linked web site?

http://www.stirlinginternet.net/students/
<http://www.stirlinginternet.net/students/>

Your response on the questionnaire would
speed up the completion of our research project.

Could you please fill in the questionnaire and submit it as soon as
possible?

We thank you so much for your kind

 help.  We are looking forward to
your replied questionnaire as soon as possible soon!

  _____

Do You Yahoo!?
Αποκτήστε την δωρεάν σας @yahoo.gr διεύθυνση στο Yahoo! Mail
<http://www.otenet.gr/> .