[Graduate-research-list] Reminder: New Route PhD vs Traditional PhD Workshop

Wilma Ellis wilma.ellis at stir.ac.uk
Wed Oct 22 16:32:19 BST 2003

> ----------
> From: 	Tim Brown[SMTP:T.BROWN at SURREY.AC.UK]
> Sent: 	22 October 2003 15:26:17
> To: 	NPC-ALL at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
> Subject: 	Reminder: New Route PhD vs Traditional PhD Workshop
> Auto forwarded by a Rule

Dear All,

This is a quick reminder that the New Route PhD vs Traditional PhD workshop
that the UK Council for Graduate Education are organising jointly with the
National Postgraduate Committee. It will be at the University of Bradford
on Wednesday the 12th November at which postgraduates can attend for only
20 pounds.

If you are a PhD student, we strongly encourage you to come along and
inform others about it who could come. Places are still available although
ideally you will need to book by Wednesday next week, the 29th October.
Your presence will be very useful in terms of speaking about the
experiences you have of a PhD, whether it be a traditional or new route
type. We hope to see you there. Many thanks,
Tim.

Tim Brown
General Secretary
National Postgraduate Committee