[Graduate-research-list] FW: Tourism 2003

Natalie Bradshaw natalie.bradshaw at stir.ac.uk
Mon Apr 7 12:55:29 BST 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Archer [mailto:paularcher at mi-cg.com]
To: graduate-research at stir.ac.uk
Subject: Tourism 2003

Dear Stirling Graduate Research School

  Pioneers of online conferencing MICG, in partnership with the CIMtIG and
the Tourism Management Institute are pleased to invite you to contribute an
article at Tourism-2003. http://www.tourism-2003.com/
<http://www.tourism-2003.com/>

Last year we successfully a registered delegates audience of 11,331. Plus
were proud to have shown articles from leading organisations and
commentators from British Tourism Authority, Council for Travel and Tourism,
IATA, The National Business travel Association (NBTA) The Sustainable
Tourism Reseach Institute of Southern Africa. Vienna University of economics
and Business Administration plus the following Universities of Wales,
Portsmonth, Luton, Lincolm, Plymonth, Surrey, Greenwich, Brighton et al. And
it's no secret the reputation and achievements of yourself within the
industry so it's only logical we feel that your involvement would not only
provide other like minded professionals with the opportunity to to keep
informed of latest developments, but also contribute to the richness of this
event.

Tourism-2003 is a web-based conference and resource centre which opens on
Oct-13-2003 and is designed to focus on significant developments in the
industry in such areas as Tourism & Crisis, E-tourism & Technology, The
Changing face of Tourism, Transport Infrastructure & Security and Regional &
Local Tourism. All our events are actively promoted in key industry journals
and on related internet web-sites.

Participants to the conference is strictly by invitation only to ensure that
the papers derive from not only an experienced but proficient personality or
resource and there are no costs involved.

Time is critical and efficient responses will be rewarded. Would you welcome
the chance for your existing ideas or work to be read by a wider audience?

I can then provide you with all necessary specifications.
You can phone on (+44) 020 7073 7800 or e-mail me at paularcher at mi-cg.com
With best regards.
Paul Archer
Conference Co-ordinator
micg I P U B L I S H I N G
4 Royal Mint Court, London EC3N 4HJ
tel: +44 (0)20 7073 7800 fax: +44 (0)20 7073 7801
www.mi-cg.com