[Face-research-list] ECVP 2024: Registration and Abstract Submission open - Deadline 5th of April

Manassi, Mauro mauro.manassi at abdn.ac.uk
Thu Feb 8 11:40:50 GMT 2024

Dear colleagues,

Registrations and abstract submissions for the 46th European Conference on Visual Perception (ECVP 2024) are now open.
ECVP 2024 will take place in Aberdeen, Scotland from Sunday 25th to Thursday 29th of August 2024.

THE PROGRAM
The conference will feature a mixture of keynote lectures, symposia, talks and poster presentations, and tutorials over five days (https://ecvp2024.abdn.ac.uk/). The social program will include the Welcome Reception, a poster session with associated whisky tasting, the Illusion Night, the Conference Dinner, and a Farewell Party. This year, for the first time, we are also introducing Perceptio-Nite (a networking event targeted at students), an exciting series of roundtable discussions during lunchtimes, and a third Keynote Lecture on new relevant findings in vision science (Spotlight in Vision). Prior to ECVP, we will be also hosting the Visual Science of Art Conference (VSAC, 22-24th of August) at the Old Aberdeen university campus. More information is available at https://2024.vsac.eu/.

SUBMISSIONS AND DEADLINES
Abstract submissions are available for talk and poster contributions. The link to our registration system can be found at https://ecvp2024.abdn.ac.uk/submission/registration/ and detailed information on submission guidelines are available at https://ecvp2024.abdn.ac.uk/submission/abstract-submission/. Please note that you will need to first register before you are able to submit your contribution. This year’s travel award applications from eligible candidates will be submitted concurrently with the abstract. The deadline for submissions and early bird registrations is the 5th of April 2024.

We look forward to welcoming you to Scotland!

Mauro Manassi and Constanze Hesse
(on behalf of the organising committee)

Mauro Manassi
Lecturer
School of Psychology
William Guild Building, Room F11
University of Aberdeen, UK
https://www.manassilab.com/

Tha Oilthigh Obar Dheathain na charthannas clàraichte ann an Alba, Àir. SC013683.