[Face-research-list] Asian and Caucasian faces from multiple viewpoints

Giulia Camilla Mattavelli giulia.mattavelli at unimib.it
Tue May 30 09:00:17 BST 2023

Dear Jim, we have recently published the "Bi-AGI Database", which contains
male and female face stimuli varying in age across lifespan from 18 to 87
years, gaze direction and illumination conditions.
Here are the links for the paper and Database download. Hope this can help
you.
https://board.unimib.it/datasets/rx6kpwmvtf/1

All the best,
Giulia