[Face-research-list] Three tenured positions in Computational Social Interaction Research @ U Glasgow, Scotland

Rachael Jack Rachael.Jack at glasgow.ac.uk
Thu Jul 27 11:38:11 BST 2023

Dear colleagues

*Please share; excuse any cross-posting*

We are delighted to announce three full-time *tenured* positions in the Centre for Social, Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience (cSCAN), School of Psychology & Neuroscience, University of Glasgow, Scotland. cSCAN members operate in a research-rich capacity, with teaching-rich staff leading in the innovation and delivery of education.

  *   Full Professor/Associate Prof (Senior Lecturer)/Assistant Prof (Lecturer)
  *   Assistant Prof (Lecturer)

We are seeking interdisciplinary researchers with internationally competitive research using innovative approaches to the computational modelling of social perception, cognition, interaction, and/or communication, with a focus on dynamic signalling, dyadic interactions, and/or dialogue in human-human and/or human-agent interactions.

  *   Research Fellow

We are seeking a researcher who will make a leading contribution to develop social interaction and communication technologies, including technologies to generate 3D dynamic human social signals, such as facial expressions, body movements, and voices, multimodal signals and dyadic interactions, plus 3D scenes and other socially related multimodal signals, the use and development of AI-related technologies to support these developments.

See our Nature Careers listing: https://www.nature.com/naturecareers/job/12803261/professor-senior-lecturer-lecturers-research-fellow/?LinkSource=PremiumListing and Twitter post: https://twitter.com/UofG_cSCAN/status/1683499306479755276?s=20

Closing date: 31 October 2023

Questions? Get in touch!

Prof. Rachael E. Jack, Ph.D.
Professor of Computational Social Cognition
School of Psychology & Neuroscience
University of Glasgow
Scotland, G12 8QB
+44 (0) 141 330 5087

[cid:11880D74-6D34-4656-B001-CB0A0540DFA1]