[Face-research-list] Call for Submissions - BPS Cognitive Psychology Section Conference 7-9 Sept, Brighton

Butcher, Natalie N.Butcher at tees.ac.uk
Wed Jul 6 10:32:36 BST 2022

Hi,

This year's BPS Cognitive Psychology Section conference is hosted by Sussex University (Brighton) on the 7th to 9th September. There's always a great turn out from face recognition researchers. So this will be a great opportunity for face researchers to share ideas and present their work.

Registration is now open and the committee have decided to also reopen the submission portal as we have received a number of enquiries from interested section members who were not able to submit their abstracts by the original deadline, and we still have capacity to welcome additional speakers. The new deadline for submissions is 11:59pm on 19th July 2022. We welcome individual proposals, themed symposia as well as Work in Progress submissions. Full details are available at Submissions | BPS<https://www.bps.org.uk/events/cognitive-psychology-section-annual-conference-2022/submissions>.

Some postgraduate bursaries (up to £400) are also available - for me information and to apply for a PG bursary see Cognitive Psychology Section: Awards & Funding | BPS<https://www.bps.org.uk/member-microsites/cognitive-psychology-section/awards-funding>

Best wishes

Natalie Butcher
(BPS Cognitive Section Committee Member)

Cognition & Decision Making Theme Lead of the Centre for Applied Psychological Science (CAPS): https://research.tees.ac.uk/en/organisations/centre-for-applied-psychological-science

Twitter: @TeesPsych @Dr_N_Butcher

[cid:image001.png at 01D89123.2E20E420]<http://www.tees.ac.uk/schools/ssshl/?utm_source=teesside-uni-staff&utm_medium=email&utm_term=der&utm_content=signature&utm_campaign=email-signatures>
Dr Natalie Butcher
[Na-ta-lie Buh-chuh]
Senior Lecturer in Psychology
T: 01642 342385

School of Social Sciences, Humanities & Law
[cid:image002.png at 01D89123.2E20E420]<https://www.facebook.com/TeessideUni/>
[image006]<https://twitter.com/TUSSSBL>
[image007]<https://uk.linkedin.com/edu/teesside-university-12727>
[image008]<https://www.instagram.com/teessideuni/>